Thursday, September 9, 2010

Mommy

Well tonight i have alot on my mind! I cant get over the idea that we are bringing a precious baby into our lives. I feel so grateful that we are able to.  For the short time that we tried to get pregnant it seemed like forever! (but was only 6-7 months). There is many people out there that are not able to have children. I  feel really guilty right now because i have been complaining so much about being sick and really there is so many people that would love to throw up all day long! So i just have to count my blessings and say how honored i feel to bring a baby into the world, and from now on I'm going to try so hard to not complain about anything! I cant wait to be called mommy, to hear a little cry in the middle of the night, to worry about potty training. I cant wait to hear all about there first day of school, i know there will be lots of tears shed and many laughs along the way but I'm so grateful i have the opportunity to be called mommy! I just hope that i can be as good of a mother as my mom was to me! I'm so glad i get to share this experience with her and i don't know what id do with out her! I'm also so excited to start a new journey with Brady he has been the best husband anyone could ask for and i know he will be such an amazing father!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You will be an amazing mom. I'm so excited for you and Brady to start a family.

Finch Family said...

Haylee, you are so cute! You are going to be the best mom. I'm so happy for you guys.

Amanda said...

you need to post pics of your belly. Even though you prob can't tell u are even prego yet.

Nichole Burdett said...

You will be a cute little mommy...you will love it too! Ps..we need to get together sometime!

FJ Johnson said...

Congrats Haylee. I am so excited for you and Brady. I know without a doubt you are going to be a fantastic mom.

Esplins said...

Haylee, congrats!! It's so fun to be a mom... truly one of the best things ever! I'm excited for you!